Cool Status - 01

Here's The Best Whatsapp Status Whatsapp Is One Of The Best Online Social Applications To Connect People Around The Globe. Below Are Some Best Cool Whats App Status Only For You Friends. time-2-enjoy.blogspot.in

-----------------Cool Status -----------------

1. Worry: Weakens The Stomach

2. Stress: Weakens The Heart & Brain

3. Fear: Weakens The Kidney.

4. Most Of The Things You Worry About Never Happen.

5. It’s Funny How Seeing You Gives Me Both Joy & Sadness At The Same Time.

6. If You Never Get Your Heart Broken You’ll Never Learn To Love.

7. Don’t Ever Make A Long Term Decision For Your Temporary Emotions.

8. Best Whatsapp Status For Your Friends :

9. Give A Man Love, And He Will Be Happy For A Time. Teach A Man How To Love, And He Will Have Joy Through All Eternity.

10. The Saddest Thing About Betrayal Is That It Never Comes From Your Enemies.

11. I’m Not Failed…my Success Is Just Postponed For Some Time.

12. When Nothing Seems Right….Go Left!!

13. Sorry About Those Texts I Sent You Last Night, My Phone Was Drunk.

14. Love Thy Neighbor. But Don’t Get Caught.

15. Too Busy To Update A Status. 0_O
166. If You Can’t Beat Them, Arrange To Have Them Beaten.

16. A Woman Is Like A Tea Bag, You Cannot Tell How Strong She Is Until You Put Her In Hot Water.

17. Don’t Drink And Park – Accidents Cause People.

18. Formula For Success…….Under Promise And Over Deliver…….

19. When A Bird Hits Your Window Have You Ever Wondered If God Is Playing Angry Birds With You?

20. Childhood Is Like Being Drunk, Everyone Remembers What You Did, Except You

21. I Don’t Like Cocaine, I Just Like The Way It Smells;)

22. I Haven’t Slept For 1 0 Days, Because That Would Be Too Long.

23. Just About The Time When You Think You Can Make Ends Meet, Somebody Moves The Ends.

24. One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor.

25. It’s So Simple To Be Wise. Just Think Of Something Stupid To Say And Then Don’t Say It.

26. Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, You Help Me To Save Mine.

27. Think About It ..Every Time We Look Back At Ourselves Five Years Ago We Think We Were An Idiot.

28. We Are All Part Of The Ultimate Statistic – Ten Out Of Ten Die.

29. Better The Vacuum Cleaner The Better It Sucks!

30. Grief: Weakens The Lung

31. Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad

32. I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…

33. Forget what hurt you in the past. But never forget what it taught you.

34. It’s hard to answer the question “what’s wrong?’” when nothing’s right.

35. God made mud, God made dirt, God made guys so girls can flirt.

36. His story is History, My Story is Mystery.

37. I stopped fighting with my inner demons.

38. Love is just a word until you find the right person to show it to.

39. Not all men are fools, Some stay bachelor.

40. I can’t stop missing you.

41. I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.

42. Life is Short – Chat Fast!

43. I have 2-3 real friends, the rest are just people i socialize with.

44. Night is a lovely gift by God to us to review our daily performances. Let’s cherish our good deeds and learn from our bad experiences to face the next day with all the vigor and energy.

45. Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of

46. On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world.

47. They say “don’t drink and drive”. Well…. yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my Yeah. I’m a badass.

48. You’ll never be lonely..If you learn to befriend yourself.

49. Make love, not war. Hell, do both. Get married.

50. There are three sides to an argument – your side, my
side and the right side.

51. Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch

52. Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet (o_o) (>_<) (0_0) (^_^).

53. Whatever it is — I didn’t do it!

54. The worst distance between two people is

55. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

56. I usually don’t get attached too easily, but that changes
when I met you.

57. I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide… It’s just none of their damn business :/

58. Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.

59. One day you’re going to wake up and notice that you should’ve tried. It was worth the fight.

60. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.

Previous
Next Post »